“Cidadania participativa e ações sustentáveis"

Belic Peace


I just came back from the movies. (Lots to think about.)
Banalization of blood, death and weapons..., all of the traillers were about movies that envolves wars, then I picked up one that is supposed to tell about Greek and Persian wars...
Presindet Roosevelt of the US used to say "our products go after our movies", in a way that by selling movies and their culture the "rest of the world" friendly nations would be keen on "buying their ideas".
Are we buying it ? Are we buying war ? Are we getting used to see interplanetary or fiction, or history wars as a common thing ?
A few months ago I decided not to watch a popular TV show that humiliates people for the millions to see, I also stopped to buy the products they anounced on it.
I think it is time to review my Sunday runabouts, or the origin of the movies I get to see. Maybe when they produce a film about Socrates and Plato.
May peace be with you.

Eu voto distrital

    Eu Voto Distrital